CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone fluent in Russian?

Views: 3,093
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 870,200

Re: Anyone fluent in Russian?

Well, I figured out that "Lorinden S" is actually Lorinden C. C has an "S" sound in Russian and the translator changed it as such. The active ingredients are flumethasone pivalate, which is a corticosteroid, and Clioquinol, which is an anti-fungal/anti-bacterial agent. I'm not sure if this medication has an equivalent in the US.

I do not know what it means to carry out a "blockade" on the lips, which the article mentioned as part of the treatment. Anyone have any ideas?

What I gather from this thing is the above may well work for people whose condition isn't caused or aggravated by their own nervous habits and stress. I know for a fact that I screw up my lips on a daily basis, although I do try to stop at times. I've been under a lot of stress lately so I've been pretty bad about that.

This was an interesting little blurb I found about another drug, which contains flumethasone pivalate and iodochlorohydroxychinoline:
From
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uid...

>>The combination flumethasone pivalate + iodochlorohydroxychinoline drops was used in 40 patients, 24 males and 16 females, mean age 42.6 years, suffering from infectious enanthema (35%), periodontitis (30%), aphthous stomatitis (25%) and abscess due to prosthesis (10%). After application of 2-3 drops of the combination t.i.d. for 2-7 days, satisfactory results were obtained in all the patients. Tolerance was good; mild unwanted effects occurred in 2 patients (5.0%). Thus the combination flumethasone pivalate + iodochlorohydroxychinoline appears to be very effective in the treatment of oral diseases because its action is more rapid and stronger than that of other currently used drugs.>>

Anyone tried any of this stuff already?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)