CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: natural sources of iodine

High on Water Views: 2,020
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 869,443

Re: natural sources of iodine

Good question.

I think it is partly why I was drawn to the detoxified Iodine I take, which is made from "organic Asian kelp". (I had been getting further and further away from all the "nutritional supplements" and trying to get what I need from natural food, at the time I learned of Iodine - thanks to Trapper, and he from Vulcanel, and he from God, I assume, right, Vulcanel???).

However, the manufacturer of my Iodine (Phil Thomas) has even reportedly tried to get the doctors doing the research to test his natural product! (Brownstein reportedly orders it "for use on his children patients" according to Phil Thomas of iodinesource.com).

Since the "natural" detoxified iodine has a lot less mgs of iodine per drop, (and no "iodide"), it will remain a highly debatable product to use - when one considers the amounts (50mg and up) needed in the doctors' research to get the unwanted halogens OUT of the body!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)