Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
  Views: 3,009
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 867,829

Re: Face is one giant oozing sore

Hi plasticat,

I feel your pain.

I've had Acne for about 8 years, and I've been trying to treat it myself for 2Ĺ years after realizing it wasn't going away by itself.

Some things I have discovered fly in the face of most traditional and alternative advice, including much of what you will find on this site.

Basically, Acne is caused by a chain reaction set off by too much insulin. That means you'd want to eliminate or restrict things that contain carbohydrates such as fruits, grains, bread, potatoes, and things like that.

Meat, on the other hand, doesn't cause as much of a rise in insulin levels, so you can eat that. When I switched from a vegan diet to exactly the opposite (one consisting of mostly meat and some vegetables) I saw a great improvement in my skin.

Some other things to avoid are beans and nuts (especially peanuts). There's a scientific explanation for this that I won't go into now, but I have also personally verified that I broke out horribly from eating beans and peanuts (I still have the scars to prove it).

About omega 3, 6 & 9... It's not just a question of supplementing, but balancing. Your omega 3:6 ratio should be about 1:1 to 1:2. IMPORTANT: I overdid the omega 3 by supplementing to much cod liver oil and I broke out all over my body in a way I never have before. I also noticed consuming butter had the same effect for me, probably because it contains small but equal amounts of omega 3 & 6.

I also eat the best kind of meat (wild game) which contains a lot more omega 3 than commercial meat, so I don't take additional omega 3 anymore and my additional breakouts (those caused by improper EFA balance) disappeared never to return.

If you don't already, I'd recommend some sort of aerobic exercise program as it's proven to lower growth hormones responsible for acne. It also increases insulin sensitivity which is a good thing because then your body won't have to use as much insulin. As I said above, insulin is partly responsible for acne.

As a final tip I'd recommend liver flushing. I know you say you have done it, but how many? I have done probably 30 or more and I still have Acne but I've seen a gradual improvement to the point where I'm almost acne free if I just stay away from Sugar and grains (which is hard).

One more thing: Have you tried vitamin b5, also known as pantothenic acid? It really helped my skin and I still take it every day. Now, I wouldn't recommend you ONLY treat your skin with vitamin b5 as there are probably underlying causes that need to be addressed, but if you do it like me, i.e. while cleansing, I think it's ok and there have been no side effects for me.

I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.344 sec, (2)