CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 55213 - a question for you or anyone

cora Views: 1,438
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 867,289

Re: 55213 - a question for you or anyone

I'm just thinking out loud. I believe one bug is unidentified, but can be nixed by whatever methods with which I choose proceed to take on. I know I will be Rifed. I know I will ultimately own and learn to operate a function/frequency generator of some type. I'm getting my hands wet first by having someone teach me and nuke me at the same time.

I explained that I would (if I was to Scio) prefer to spend more and get more in return than spend 50 and have to pull up all your notes, adendums, referendums, and decipher them to someone who should know more than me...and you put together. It's to do with quality, in this regard, not subjectivity.

It's all good. So long as I don't get knifed for asking a simple question, stating a simple something.

So if you don't get a kickback why is your name listed on her disclosure form? Pants on fire.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)