CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: any more suggestions?.. and sex

antique Views: 1,644
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 866,492

Re: any more suggestions?.. and sex

I'm at the end of a week and a half long urinary track infection.  I've had them before and the antibiotic the doctor perscribed didn't do a very good job but I've learned a lot about what things help.  First of all, eat and drink nothing that turns into sugar in the body.  I found that 2 tums quieted down the symptoms but that minced fresh garlic is a natural antibiotic.  I took 1 whole clove  (minced) for breakfast and another later on this afternoon.  Coloidal silver has helped.  Also 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon in my cranberry juice water (I buy the concentrate and have gone through almost 2 bottles in a week.)  I was surprised to learn that in spite of all the water I drink I'm still dehydrated (due to fever) and also depleted in salt and minerals which was remedied by taking 1-2 tsp. of my himalan salt brine (full of minerals).  I hope this information helps you and others with this problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)