CureZone   Log On   Join
Advice please after first liver flush

Ronnie Views: 1,939
Published: 20 years ago

Advice please after first liver flush

I did my first flush the night before last. I felt unwell the day after with a very bad headache and weak but I passed a lot of stones and chaff. I have pain in my liver area after eating today and a tight bloated feel still. I have also had quite a lot of colic today, I suppose because of the Epsom Salts . Can anyone advise me as to whether I ought to do a second flush sooner than the two weeks. I still feel congested but definitely better than I have done for the past two years. I have also read that the Epsom Salts should start working before the oil potion but I did not go until 6am the following morning. I am worried about taking anaother 4 tbs of Epsom Salts again if I do another flush quickly and also should I let my body 'heal' and wait the two weeks. Experience and advice very welcome!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.064 sec, (1)