CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: does anyone else notice their wrists itching after blood purifier?

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
Ohfor07 Views: 2,331
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 865,493

Re: does anyone else notice their wrists itching after blood purifier?

based on my own understanding of myself, the most likely variable of all those mentioned is the acidity thing - I am acidic. I used the little socks/booties, only 'zapped' for 20 minute sessions, and the only solution used was a bit of water to dampen the booties. I had hoped to work up to hour-long sessions, but the rash really put a kibosh on that. And yes, I agree, rather odd the rash only manifested on one arm. Here is a kicker to all of this.

Prior to getting and using the SOTA, I had previously been trying/experimenting with various alterna things previusly new to me, like Terminator Zapper, coloidal silver, liver flushing, dental cleanup and generally becoming more aware of my daily diet & health regimen and slowly making improvements. First I started experimenting with the Terminator and this was truly for experimental purposes ni that there was no existing serious health condition that I was aware of to treat. However, there had been a plantar's wart on the bottom of one big toe, had been there probably a good 5 years or so. Starting way back no long after his wart arrived, I tried commercial remedies (those little stick on poison pads).... didn't work. So I adapted and got used to living with the wart, painful as it could be at times. After experimenting with the Terminator, extensive sessions (hours at a time) over many months, the wart did not budge. Then I started experimenting with Colloidal Silver (both internal & external) made with the SBB5, this also seemed to have zero effect on the wart. Eventually I got down to trying the SBB5 as a BE unit, and tried it as previously described. About 2 weeks after the second rash cleared up, it finally dawned on me that I had forgotten all about the wart. It seems one of the reasons making it easy to forget about it was - it had disappeared :) Given how difficult it is to draw firm conclusions when having tried so many different alternative methods, I'm pretty sure that the SOTA BE sessions is what lead to the wart finally fading away.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.844 sec, (1)