CureZone   Log On   Join
End Infections

larx Views: 9,476
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 864,930

End Infections

I think OP is worth it regardless, because most oral symptoms seem to produce hidden infections in the tooth roots and jawbones, which tend to become systemic throughout the body, causing immune suppression and thus damage in other organs. The infections appear to be a major cause of heart attacks etc. Fillings, root canals, crowns and extractions seems to produce these hidden infections and sometimes metal poisoning by electrical galvanic processes. If cleansing symptoms get too uncomfortable, which they don't seem to for most people, according to the OP survey, you can either OP less often, or for shorter lengths of time, or use herbs etc to deal with the discomfort. I had 3 toothaches, because of longstanding infections, and used raw sliced garlic to deal with them. I also started getting edema lately and seem to have solved that problem by ingesting a little Epsom Salt each day. Magnesium is said to be often good for edema and Epsom Salt is magnesium sulfate. I don't know how well OP removes toxic metal from the system, but Dr. Mercola et al say Chlorella, an algae, is the best thing there is to remove toxic metals. I don't know if sweating removes those metals, but it's said to be the only way some toxins can be removed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)