CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: does anyone else notice their wrists itching after blood purifier?

Ohfor07 Views: 2,245
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 862,636

Re: does anyone else notice their wrists itching after blood purifier?

After I tried the (SOTA) Blood Electrification the first time, within four days a rash apppeared on the wrist. It looked nearly identical to what poison ivy looks like when it's first breaking out via tiny blisters. In other words, I did the first session one day on one wrist, about 20 minutes, low to medium intensity. The next day I repeated on the other wrist. The next day I repeated on the first wrist. By day 4 the rash had appeared on the left wrist. I then stopped using the SOTA/BE device. About 10 days passed before the rash was totally gone, during which the rash progressed through a spectrum of colors, at first having been regular flesh/skin toned, progressing to dark red / purple, and then finally fading completely. I then started up again, pretty much following the same pattern as before except I turned the intesity down to the lowest setting. The rash was much quicker to appear this time, on the same wrist, was worse, covered a larger area (nearlyt the entire forearm) and took a little over 3 weeks to go away during which it went through the same color sequence. I have not done any more BE sessions ever since then. Ever sice I've sought feedback from others across various forums, but have gotten only a little feedback. My impression is, quite a few people are now familiar with Beck Protocol, Blood Electrification, and the SOTA device, so it seems odd that thus far, I am one of the few people to have experienced this situation. One person wrote to me and indicated "this might happen, try not to worry about it, just plow on through it anyway, it will probably get better" Another person suggested the rash was due to a sensitivity to the metal in the probes. Far as I know, the latter was a reaosonable explanation.... at least, sorta, but does not explain why it only happened on the one arm and not the other. Can a person's two arms (and blood therein) be different enough from each other that one manifests this rash after BE but the other doesn't? This has been a little over 2 years now. I've continued to search/ask others who may be familiar with this phenom to provide their input, but not many takers.

This is one of those things that, firstly, I admit, I probably don't know enough of all the things I need to know about in order to understand with some confidence what this situation was really all about. I'm not trying to point the finger at Beck Protocol in general nor the SOTA unit in specific.... it could very well be some sort of expected reation / die off / etc that itself is in part due to my own bio variables (diversity, whatnot) and or perhaps also indicative that my blood is in serious need of .... something....cleaning, or other. In the end though, it was disappoining enough for me to find that there does not seem to be many people out there, starting with SOTA, who have much in the way of helpful feedback on this phenom that it was worth my while to stop using this device until such support information can be tracked down.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.671 sec, (2)