CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ACNE: YOU SUCK!

Angela Views: 2,959
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 8,629

Re: ACNE: YOU SUCK!

It's been a month or so now and I am doing much better. I may add the acidopholis to this rountine also. I really
need to take the time and dedicate myself to a schedule to do more Liver Flushes and may try the lemonaide
diet. I also had trouble with dry skin on the sides of my nose for years and was to many doctors so I have tons
of oinments in my medicine cabinet, none that worked and extremely expensive. But I did the Bentonite clay for
about a two weeks and that got rid of most of that and it also took care of some dry patches on my cheeks. It
just went away. I got some phamacutiacal grade Bentonite and drank it with water. I would put about 1 tablespoon
of Bentonite and I glass of water and zip it so it mixed well. Then drank it. It wasn't bad actually. I did this 3 times a
day for two weeks..within days of doing this my skin also improved, especially the flaky patches. These were
really stubborn as I had them for about 15 years. All these doctors couldn't help, good thing I have good insurance.

I will try almost anything to fix my skin permanetly, as it really improves your life when you can look in the mirror
and not see all the mess with shallow and broken out skin..

I really ache for some people and send anyone with these problems my love and support. We need to stick
together as I don' t think any doctor cares as much as someone who has gone through it themselves.

Much love and let's together beat this thing called acne....Angela

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)