CureZone   Log On   Join
can p & b shakes get rid of good bacteria?

sirbob Views: 1,744
Published: 13 years ago

can p & b shakes get rid of good bacteria?

I'm about to begin the p&b shake colon cleanse. Though just before I do, I thought, would this get rid of my good bacteria? If its a yes, then how best can I bring the good bacteria back into me, aside from doing a yogurt or fecel enema. yuck lol

Perhaps theres some foods that might help bring it back or maybe p&b shakes do nothing to good bacteria? Also I plan to begin taking this dr. schulve's intestinal formula 1. not sure which I should take first, but hope neither of them would affect my good bacteria/good flora. Though if they can or do, hope to stay the farthest away from fecel enema *nearly puking at the thought*, as for a yogurt enema I'd rather not put something with Sugar inside, hopefully theres plenty of foods that would be effective. like fruits and veggies or something, its all dr schulze's seems to recommend for keeping good flora. Just fruits and veggies.. hmmmm, sure has me thinking too much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)