CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite Cleanse

misty3 Views: 1,261
Published: 15 years ago

Parasite Cleanse

I just wanted to say, i have done 2 Liver Cleanses so far and passed some gall stones and other stuff, some of which looked like rice. After realising this may be tape-worm eggs, I decided to take a Humaworm course. I have just completed it and I would really recommend it to anyone thinking about doing it. It was slightly tough going at times when the "die off" symptoms started (I had diarhoea a couple of timesand felt rough)but I kept going by thinking that its obviously clearing out some nasty stuff and it would all be worth it in the end. Anyway I have now completed it and there is a deffinate improvement in my general health. My skin is clearer, I have more energy & my nails, which were previously brittle & thin and would never grow, are now strong & healthy & looking nice for the first time in my life. I went on the Humaworm forum to ask if my nails were improved due to the Humaworm and the reply was that it was because my body has been totally cleansed of all impurities for the first time in years. I hope this message is helpfull anyway.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)