CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ACNE: YOU SUCK!

Julie Views: 3,277
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 8,619

Re: ACNE: YOU SUCK!

Take comfort in the fact that at least you're not alone in your battle against the beast called acne... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but in some cases it does carry on into your adult years, the only difference is you're being smart about it and thinking ahead because you made a step towards healing yourself from within (or you wouldn't be on this site in the first place), so you have a chance to make a clean break... Some "medical industry worshipping" adults go on thinking their "magic cure" is in some dermotologist's office, in one of their many prescriptions, which it isn't, as many have eventually experienced, and they toss all these "alternative" ideas aside.... To answer your other questions, I try to stay away from moisturizers just cuz they gross me out cuz they're so greasy, but when my face is really dry or flaky, I find that using a little honey to wash my face really works, and sometimes I throw in a few Sugar crystals (make it into a paste) to help exfoliate gently, (also good for blackheads)... I hope that works for you too, of course though if you're allergic to any of that stuff you shouldn't attempt it... Lots of Luck!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)