CureZone   Log On   Join
AHHHHHHHHH Free at last!

Kimberly Mauldin Views: 1,636
Published: 15 years ago

AHHHHHHHHH Free at last!

It’s now been about 1 week that I had my IUD removed and I can’t believe the difference in my skin, attitude, no heart flutters, and I even stopped taking the medication that I was put on (3 weeks ago) for acid reflux and heart burn. I honestly can not tell you how much better I feel and look. Hell I even remembered that I do love sex! I feel like a woman again ahhhhh.

I had zero bleeding…..only a few spots…… no pain in having it removed…. The Dr. wanted to know why I wanted the IUD removed and I said “I’m tired of slowly dying”….He looked at me as if I had completely lost my mind. We (He) talked and then of course he wanted to send me in the following day to check my thyroid due to the weight gain and chest/acid reflux issues… I told him to give me and my body time to recover from the IUD. I can tell from the way that I feel and the weight that I’m loosing that this appointment will not need to take place.

On the scale this am and I’m back to 144 (I’m 5ft 6)… not where I want to be but looks better than 150 on me.

An IUD only cost $300.00 to $400.00. This for insurance companies is nothing. It’s a one time fee for a product that covers you for 5 years. The average cost for the pill (every month) for your Insurance company is around $35.00 to $50.00 and you pay anywhere from $15.00 to $25.00 of this cost. It’s more cost effective for your insurance company to say OK (Approve) the IUD for you. The Dr.’s, Pharmaceutical companies and Insurance companies all work together…

Listen to your body……… When you get a splinter, your body pushes it out due to being a foreign object……. The area is sore and becomes irritated until the splinter is out….. Our bodies are talking to us and we’re not listening.

Kimberly Mauldin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.110 sec, (1)