CureZone   Log On   Join
I really need advice... like really!

Lauren228 Views: 1,873
Published: 14 years ago

I really need advice... like really!

I know I am in the wrong forum but screw it, this one has the most activity. I have been waiting eagerly for my order of Humaworm to come. In the meantime I have been eating pineapple, ALOT of pineapple. Well today IT happened. I pooped out a worm. Ugghhhh. And, it gets worse, it was still alive... just slowed down a bit. It was a few cm in length and about the thickness of a sharp pencil line. I dont know what kind, and I cant bring myself to look at the pictures. SO here is my question. I just finished a 10 day mastercleanse and was debating on whether or not I needed to do a Colon Cleanse before I started the parasite cleanse. Well now I know that I want to do a Colon Cleanse first. I want to get out every last shred of poop so those little f'rs have no where to go but OUT. So tell me please, what is the fastest and safest method of colon cleansing. My humaworm should be here in about a week. As far as P&B goes, I am freaked about the bentonite, and as far as Oxypowder goes, they have the flakiest most commercial website I have ever seen, and I never would have thought about trusting their product, well that is until now. I am so freaked that I would drink a gallon of gasoline if someone told me it would work. I know some of you are dealing with some horrific stuff right now, and my situation just seems petty, but I dont know how you are all handling it so well. Please tell me what Colon Cleanse you guys think is best and fastest to do. Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)