CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why is it so many people misunderstand the flush?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Ohfor07 Views: 1,561
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 860,283

Re: Why is it so many people misunderstand the flush?

Why? Good question. I suspect that part of the propensity for misunderstanding is because Liver Flushing represents an opportunity for a person to sort of stray from the heard, striking out on their own and taking onto themselves the responsibility for their own health.... a novel concept!, eh? This after having grown up in the world of illusion that trains us to reguarly forfeit, waive, and hand over our responsibilities to somebody else....like the M.D. and the orthodoxy they ride in on. For the average person this experience is so foreign that it's easy to become distracted, sidetracked, apprehensive, full of doubt, second guessing, and all those other hooks and urges that silently urge us to stay plugged into the herd.

For my first ever flush, I followed the book, literally, diligently, and took 8 months in preparing. After 8 weeks of prep I THOUGHT I was ready but then re-read Hulda's procedure and found where she stressed "dental cleanup for best results". So I put the flush on hold and spent another 3 months cleaning up dental. When I finally got down to the final stage - that Olive-Oil & Grapefruit Juice cocktail, the results I experienced were - no horror stories. This left me feeling that the attention to prep had been a key to this experience. And this from somebody who for many years was himself somebody not good at following simple instructions AND always with an excuse to be looking for a short cut.

A down side to having spent all that time preparing is, it gave me enough time to allow doubt and negativity to set in, especially after spending many hours reading the Liver Flush Forum s just to "double check", only to find the various people and their horror stories. Before it finally got down that night when I headed into the home stretch - preparing and drinking that first dose of Epsom Salts in water, I realized I had allowed my mind to be filled with doubts creeping in, thoughts like "do I really want to do this?.... why am doign this?....what happens if something goes wrong?... oh me, oh my, panic, terror, worry.......". All of these are the kinds of things that our culture, establishment, sometimes ever our "friend", and definitely our friends the quacks, et. al. are all too happy to fill our minds with because we dare to entertain the silly notion of straying from the herd. Once the first dose of epsom in water went down, without a hitch, a sense of relaxation came over me that I had been letting those silly thoughts threaten to overwhelm me. I drank that first dose and after the first few minutes of realizing I was not gonna drop over or explode, I quickly forgot those negative programmed throughts and have not looked back since. I still have no Liver Flushing horror stories to report.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (2)