CureZone   Log On   Join
Why is it so many people misunderstand the flush?

dameondemon Views: 2,071
Published: 14 years ago

Why is it so many people misunderstand the flush?

I've read a lot of the quack reports on liver flushing, and each and every one of them is based on some one who did one flush and one flush only. It's such a doctors approach, "We're looking for ONE cure to work ONE time. That way people will be fully cured and feeling better NOW *whisper**whisper* so we can sell it and package it that way all the lazy suckers will give us tons of loot."

People want cures over night, and I just cant see how its ever possible for that to happen. I've read an entire book on Liver Flushing and one of the main rules is too NOT STOP WITH ONE FLUSH! All these blogs I've found are people like, "Yeah I did the Liver Flush once...nothing special actually kind of made me worse!" WELL DUH! I'm just going to move ALL the stones in my liver a mm to the left instead of ridding my self of them and that should make me feel better. Then people get the first stones they pass analyzed which let me tell you, the first stones are almost NEVER the old, calcified, rotten and most toxic stones in you. If any thing they are stones that have formed in the last few months. NOT the last few decades. I'm pretty sure those are the ones that have lodged them selves in their pretty good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)