CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acne - Help!

justmarvin Views: 2,498
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 8,588

Re: Acne - Help!

> Hi,
>
> i'm 22 years old, and i've been suffering from chronic Acne for almost 7 years. I've tried many ways to cure it, but nothing seems to work. Recently, i underwent an Antibiotic treatment for almost two years. Although it did clear up, the Acne returned once the Antibiotic course was stopped.

Oh No No! Antibiotics are the worst you can do for the body... it really should be only used if there is no other alternative...such as in life and death situations.

> By chance, i came acrosss this webpage, and after reading, i like >the idea and would like to start my own program to cure Acne >through >natural means.

I can help you in making a program. It's been awhile since you've written this... so if you by chance read this, just reply and i'll get you started.

By the way, natural means are the BEST way to go. Medication just attacks the symptoms (many times with adverse side effects) and NOT the source.

> I've read through the water treatment and proper diet part and >have started practising it.
>

Remember, if you're trying to rid yourself of acne...then you need to remove all the variables that cause acne! I'm not sure about the diet you've used or are currently on or whether or not they have proven to be succesful...but you need to be on the right diet to get the right results.

> I'd like to move on to the cleanses. However, there seems to be >many ways in doing the cleanses. as my english is not that great, >i'd like to ask for advice for the most practical procedure that a >newbie like me can undertake in doing the cleanses.
> If you're interested to help me, please reply here, or email me at >rayleexw@yahoo.com
> your help would be greatly appreciated.

Ah.. you left your email. I'll contact you within a week or two.

Cheers,
just marvin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (1)