CureZone   Log On   Join
Ear infection in 18 month old?

nspeth Views: 2,044
Published: 12 years ago

Ear infection in 18 month old?

I posted about a week ago about my son's ear infection and Antibiotics . I chose not to give him the Antibiotics and use the wait and see approach while giving him homeopathic remedies and trips to the chiropractor. So far he seems to be doing well but he is still pulling at his ears sometimes. I have taken him to the chiropractor a couple times so far and this past Friday he looked in his ears and said they were still red but didn't look too bad. The right ear was a little worse than the left which before it was his left that was worse.......so it seems like it's clearing up. I'm wondering how long is too long to wait?? How long does it usually take for an ear infection to clear up? I do have a follow-up appointment with the pediatrician this coming Thursday and I'm worried his ears are still going to be red. I'm sure their going to scowl at me for not giving him the Antibiotics .

Nicole

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)