CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 15, I ate today :(

on-a-mission Views: 1,845
Published: 14 years ago

Day 15, I ate today :(

hi all,

i'm afraid i ate food today, i don't consider myself to have "caved", given-in etc....i just ate because it was easier than not eating. i visited a theme park with some frends and our kids, my friend packed a huge picnic and i packed some food for my 3 kids. i wasn't pressured into eating cause i never even mentioned the fast, but as we sat down for our picnic i decided rather than having to run the gauntlet of questions i'd just take a small amount of food. i don't feel ill and i don't feel emotionally bad or guilty either, i think that's because i wasn't having a battle raging inside of me saying "yes, eat" and then "no, don't". it was simple really i just ate, and tomorrow i'm starting over. i need to get to 150lbs and i'm not letting today's little blip hold me back from reaching my goal :)

on-a-mission

S.W. 190
C.W. 174
G.W. 150

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)