Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
spirited Views: 6,878
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 858,467

Re: Lyme and Master Cleanse?

Alison,

I love reading your posts!! Thanks so much for your testimony and encouragement! I can relate to you alot!

This has been a long journey...and through it i've learned so much and still am feverishly learning every day. I would love to overcome Lyme and be able to help others. As far as treating your candida..what foods do you avoid all together?

I know the basics like sugars and glutens and dairy...am i correct? I am beginning to research the Beck Protocol soon. I have a friend who is making me a colloidial silver mechanism, and another woman here who had Lyme since she was 8 and healed herself last year with colloidial silver she says she's 100% excellent. I have not talked with her yet, i've been hearing this through her friend. We are to meet next week. I think she'll be able to help me learn how to make my own safe colloidial silver.

My body is sort of opposite of yours in that it reacts well to extreme. Everything about me is extreme so that makes sense. I tried for years and years to have balance but my passions swayed one way or the other..there was no in between...maybe someday i will wake up and be balanced....it's funny but i do cross over exercises to help with this.

Thanks for the Kudo's on the MC. It is by far the most success i've ad at anything this long in a long time...i felt so defeated for many years because everytime i tried to get up my addictions brought me crashing down and my self esteem was taking alot of hits. I have something now under my belt that says I CAN!! If nothing else, the strength in my belief in myself has been renewed and that like my knees, feels like a gift and miracle! Yet i know that transitioning to foods again will be the true test, and i have faith that i will rise to the higher ground on that one!!

Best of luck to you sweet girl!! I can tell just by your words that you will overcome this!! Your steadfast and that is the key!!!

Best of luck to you and miracles do happen!!!!

Thanks again!! have a beautiful Sunday!

kelly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)