CureZone   Log On   Join
mystery clearup

lulu Views: 2,886
Published: 20 years ago

mystery clearup

in the past year i have seen my acne, which is of the closed comedone-non cystic type flare up. in fact, these tiny pimples dont seem to go away at all, in the the ebb-and-flow way u usually expect. they are almost all on my forehead and they usually do NOT turn into whiteheads--giving my skin a rough appearance. here is the mystery: this past xmas, i went to rome,italy to visit my boyfriend for 3 weeks. a few days after i arrived the pimples started to disappear until there wasnt even one left. i was overjoyed. then, about a week after i returned to l.a. they slowly began to return--first to the central part of my forehead then spreading outwards to my temples, then to the sides of my face. my cheeks and chin are fairly clear, but my whole face, when i wash it has a rough feel to it--like sand. was it climate, lack of pollution, dietary changes, sex??? i'm stumped and cant wait to go back at easter to see if it happens again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)