CureZone   Log On   Join
When and how to take...

cherokee_girl Views: 1,558
Published: 14 years ago

When and how to take...

I've read in several topics here that it is not all the same when you take your supplements,vits etc.
So my questions are:

-I think this was posted by Jhan: that if you eat yoghurt for eg. breakfast it is good to drink cold water afterwards,so that the cold water takes it down the bowels and the friendly bacteria avoids to be killed in stomach acid.(As warm water goes to the stomach, cold to the bowels if I understood it right). I often eat linseed(flaxseed) with the yoghurt,should I drink cold water when I mix my yoghurt with linseed as well?

-Should I drink cold water when taking multivitamines,magnesium,calcium,etc, antioxidants(like coenzyme Q 10,vit C, or green tea capsules)? I usually take the vitamine capsules approx 20 min after meal. I'm trying not to drink right before or right after eating (30 min - 1 hour) to help digestion. The only exception is when I take the supplements.

-When doing a bowel cleanse, is it ok to take these vitamines, or is it just a waste as they will be washed out by the bowel cleansing(psyllium,bentonite) anyway?

Your answers will be highly appreciated, I'm really trying to improve my digestion and fight off this damn candida for ever! I just get confused when it comes to taking the supplements and all...and I wanna do everything perfectly!
Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)