CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anybody ever wondered why??????

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
plzchuckle Views: 1,637
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 853,954

Re: Has anybody ever wondered why??????

Arrogance sure feels like a beautiful thang when one knows that they are right!! *GRIN*

My granny will be 93 in 2 weeks. She has spent her life eating less meat than most americans eat in a month, simply cuz she doesn't like it!

This is inspite of MDs which she does use and takes Rx and has a pacemaker and broke a hip and has a metal plate.

She doesn't have a mouth full of fillings either. As a child I realized that her tube of toothpaste was the same one that had been laying there like FOREVER and asked her, "Granny, you don't brush your teeth??" She took me in the bathroom, open the medicine cabinet and pulled out a box of Arm&Hammer and told me she used this 3 times a day and several times a week, she swished "this" in her mouth and spit it out, peroxide. She had all but 2 of her teeth into her 80 and let the dr pull them and give her dentures she hates cuz her teeth were worn down "too much" in the dentist's opinion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)