CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone recommend a good Colon Cleansing Product?

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
modis Views: 3,743
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 850,932

Re: Can anyone recommend a good Colon Cleansing Product?

If I were you, I wouldn't mess with Dual Action Cleanse. I've never done it, so I can't say much for the quality of the product, but I've heard lots of bad things about it. I linked above to a site called Infomercial Watch. Where there are numerous complaints against Dual Action Cleanse and the company manufacturing it. There are so many complaints, you can read them all day. Sounds like some sort of scam.

I've done the Colonix program. I actually just quit it last week. It was making me feel sick and I couldn't handle it. So, I am currently in the process of returning it. I made it to day 24 and starting throwing up, so I quit. I also had other side effects. I've been feeling better since I stopped taking the Colonix. I've heard good things about it, which is why I decided to do it. But my experience wasn't very positive. Based on my experience, I can't recommend the Colonix.

I am looking for a different colon cleansing product to use. Not sure which one. I'm not sure if I am going to do another colon cleanse or just do a liver/gallbladder flush. That's where I need to make a decision. keep us updated on which product you choose and how it works for you. Because I'm trying to decide which one to use myself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.518 sec, (1)