CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anybody ever wondered why??????

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Evton B Views: 1,792
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 853,528

Re: Has anybody ever wondered why??????

I am 100% aware of that fact, remember? we both came from natural cures where kevin gave us all the info on what the gov. controls. Its just that I dont understand why there isnt any properly documented cases of longevity today from fruitarians or vegans. Do you really think that every single news reporting agency in every town in every state is monitored to make sure any such info leaks out? It seems to me that if they had the ability to eliminate all of this info world wide, that this forum would have been eliminated a long time ago. It also seems that they would have stopped the printing of any books that tell you eating vegan, fruitarian, or raw gives you a longer healthy life, but they havn't! There are plenty of books out there at barns and nobles and borders that i could go out and buy right now that would tell me exactly how to make myself live the longest life but no where can you find any proof on which diet will make you live the longest.

I tend to side more on what Zach says in that it is our mental outlook that promotes a long life. A happy, positive, stress free outlook leads to a longer life in my opinion.

Dont get me wrong now..... I dont dis-believe that eating healthy makes you live longer, its just that I dont know for sure, and neither does anybody else until they can shake the hand of a 250 year old fruitarian. All I know is that it makes me feel so much better to eat healthy that there is no reason that I would ever change.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)