CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anybody ever wondered why??????

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
MH 108 Views: 1,813
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 853,114

Re: Has anybody ever wondered why??????

If you read BOOK I, you would see the study on humans living to age 250 and looking like normal young men; if you don't believe that part of BOOK I, then pitch the book, its not for you.

In the USA, people living to age 150 usually lived on raw milk and bread.

These folks in poor conditions usually are not taking DRUGS/VITAMINS and living on what they have.

I have never seen a person age 100, that did not look 500........in Book I, people age 250, looked age 22, thats why the ARMY was there studing them for many years and I doubt these people exist anymore.......once the farmer knows them, they are the enemy, because "IF" the world knows they can live 250 and still have sex, they all will want the answer and that would destroy governments.

Just look around, we have girls by age 18 with old lady diseases. We have scientist saying they have added chemicals to the air that will kill everyone born after 1992 by age 40, wake up! There are not going to be many living to see 100 anymore, if they do, they will be cripples or house ridden.

When girls age 5 can have babies, these girls lifespan will be about 40 max. or 7X the age they had their first baby. Girls age 12 in school are common in most all schools from coast to coast with being pregnant. 12 x 7 is 84, which is about where we are today, seldon do women reach age 86 with any health left. Yesterdays local paper had 2 women dead, both early 50's. Common. Those born after 1992 are never expected to reach 50s.

Big Brother can tell people all day about eating fruits, they KNOW every man, woman and child is addicted to CORN SYRUP, they will consume 40 pounds of this deadly chemical every year, its a stronger addiction that booze/smoking. It makes no differance anymore, the people are fast food junkies, the houses are getting dirty, the kids going wild, the family is now a minority. Big brother is building mega prisons, to them, thats the answer.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.238 sec, (1)