CureZone   Log On   Join
What cleanses did you all do before the liver cleanse?

sirbob Views: 1,437
Published: 13 years ago

What cleanses did you all do before the liver cleanse?

What cleanses did you all do before the liver cleanse? I'm ordering some things for all the steps for cleansing( parasite cleansing, deworming, kidney, galbladder+liver, although the thought popped in my mind, where did many others start their cleanse, perhaps even what drew them to try it in the first place?

What drew me was the fact that I had major pain throughout my appendix and abdomen. With some throbbing along the appendix and abdomen, with thumping in the center of my colon, I could feel it, I told the doctor, and yet he only had me take a urine test, and listen to the thumping. I'm current 24 years of age, and I'll be 25 next month. the doctor based his analysis on my age, and so he said," I think you have i.b.s." and to watch what food i eat. After 2 days of taking these ridiculous anti-inflamation pills. (I could still feel the pains, etc) I got fed up with it, and did my first water enema in my life, first time was 1 pint. Though I felt i needed a little more cleaning, it seemed as if there was more cleaning needed and right away. so I did a second one that night.(the second one being more around a pint and 1 cup. It helps majorly, the pain was somewhat going away, I then adopted an all water diet with some acceptions for juice, like freshly juiced carrot juice. I sometimes took some plain yogurt, though carefully since most of the things I ate I felt pain down along the appendix or on the right side of my abdomen. I also got more into taking salt and salt with Epsom Salt baths. That helps clean me out some too. So now I'm able to eat some food, mostly fruits and veggies, though I do it very cautiously seeing as I'm waiting til monday to get off these Antibiotics finally, and cleanse out some toxics, then jump on the parasite cleanse. I'm pretty much for certain that will rid me of most of the other symptoms similar to i.b.s. and colitis. I'm also hoping it'll fix my prostate problem which I believe is related to parasites.

Best wishes for you all, I hope those of you reading this wish the same.
Thank you for your time,
sirbob

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)