CureZone   Log On   Join
this may be serious but still undiagnosed

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
d- Views: 3,311
Published: 14 years ago

this may be serious but still undiagnosed

what are symptoms of peritonitis? this mystery pain is in the areas of the liver, kidney, gallbladder...down to a point in the lower right colon area (which has been a sharp rocklike pain for years, also undiagnosed, and is getting worse)...all the organs on the right side abdomen except the lung. now even going upwards from the liver area under the right breast at times, but not seeming lung related. an ultrasound showed nothing wrong, except the mass on my liver which has been detected before, which doctors blow off as a hemangioma (but that was never a diagnosis). haven't gotten the CT scan results yet, but i have a feeling it may show nothing too. these pains have sent me to the ER twice since february (mid feb then 2 weeks ago), and the docs send me away with perscriptions for painkillers. waiting for test/scan after test is going too slow. i need to narrow it down myself to avoid more useless testing. twice recently i noticed dark feces. nothing i do internally (foods and all) helps or worsens it. feels like there's a pressure under my right ribcage. i'm getting nowhere with the doctors (not the prime choice of docs between the free clinic and the ER), and they act like it's not an emergency because there's no fever or puking, no obvious blood from the bowels or urine, no pain with urination, plus previous bloodwork was normal, etc etc). i don't know which direction to go with this. the pain is always there now, just varying in degrees. i was treating it as if it were gallbladder or stones for a few months, also with oil-swishing, castor oil packs, a liver flush, parasite herbs, aloe juice, other herbs and supplements, etc. all with no results. i gave up on all that several weeks ago.

the pain can be sharp, burning, and/or a bruised-like feeling. and the kind of pain i experienced from a kidney infection many years ago.

any thoughts or ideas? i mean, just to narrow down the possibilities and speed up the testing process, before any permanent damage comes about (if not already). my next thought is to find an intuitive healer, but no luck with that so far. i'm beyond frustrated with this, and it's becoming more and more disturbing to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (2)