CureZone   Log On   Join
Has anybody ever wondered why??????

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Evton B Views: 1,994
Published: 14 years ago

Has anybody ever wondered why??????

It seems the people who live to be the oldest do not do traditionally healthy things. I have heard countles story after story about somebody living to be over 100 years old and eating nothing but sausage and waffles or bread, bacon, and coffee or smoking cigs their whole lives. I have never heard of a story of someboyd living to be that old and being a vegetarian or a fruitarian or a vegan. It seems there is really no proof that eating one way over another is better for you than anything else.

Dont give me this "the government doesnt want you to know" crap either. I highly doubt that there is some editor at a newspaper that has big brother telling him to not publish any stories of longevity because we dont want people to know how to live long because we are trying to kill off our citizens. If that was the case then why would the government let there be public anouncements on t.v. about eating more fruits and vegetables because they are good for you. It seems they would want to hide that information.

Dont get me wrong. I fully believe that eating healthy leads to a more happy and better life and makes the time you have here on earth alot fullfilling, however, I have never seen any convincing evidence that it makes anybody live longer. MH always talks about people living to be 250 and is so SURE of this. Where does he get this information? Is there some books he is reading? I want to read these books!

Hook us up MH!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)