CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting day 8 :)

on-a-mission Views: 1,151
Published: 14 years ago

Starting day 8 :)

hi all,

ok it's day 8 for me, have just weighed in and lost another 2lbs which was a nice surprise as the scale stayed the same yesterday so i thought my weight loss might be slowing down. i feel fine, not exactly bursting with energy but managing to go about my daily tasks ok. one benefit i have felt is that i no longer wake up with a headache in the mornings anymore, i feel clearer headed and that's a good feeling. i need to do some lax tea this evening to get things moving, it's been a couple of days since i had a bowel movement...i purchased a home enema kit but haven't managed to pluck up the courage to do one yet, anyway i need to buy a thermometer also as the water needs to be a certain temperature.
i've got today and tomorrow at home and was gonna try to do a day on water but i've decided not to bother, i'm almost Water Fasting as it is and i noticed last night before bed that i had very dark circles under my eyes so for now i've decided to add in a juice still, to nourish my body.
my trousers are looser and i certainly feel and look slightly thinner which is spurring me on. i reached and passed my 1st goal weight of 179 this morning, that was the weight i was at around about this time last year. i intend on fasting until i reach my goal weight of 150, however long that takes. if my health starts to feel compromised then i intend to switch to a more standard juice fast, incorporating a greater variety of fruit and veg :)
are you still fasting chels, if so how's it going? :)

on-a-mission

S.W. 190
C.W. 178
G.W. 150

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)