CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

zyxw Views: 15,507
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 852,117

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hi Anna,

I've just gotten off the phone to a lady in Melbourne who has the condition - she is really in the horrors. I sent her 4 cakes of the neem and neem and lavender soaps to see if she gets any relief. She has tried EVERYTHING both natural, herbal and presecription wise - but so far to no avail. I told her about your 'magic bullet' of gentian violet and she said she would try and find some (though I think it has been taken off the market here in Australia as I have had no luck in tracking it down).

I am 99.99% clean. Ever since the day that the maggots and the flies came out (sound gruesome...) - that was after I had massaged for hours with olive oil and then gone swimming in the sea. That was when I felt the first maggot exit - it stung quite a bit and I felt around the area (back of my neck) and couldn't believe what had come out of me. I brought it home from my swim in the sea....that night saw a few more emerge through much massaging and then the flies came out....they must have been really deep down in my tissue).

Since then I have not been troubled to any great extent. I remember jumping the gun last time in thinking I had been cured only to have them come back with much vengence....so I am being quite cautious this time while at the same time really appreaciating having my own skin back.

Was glad to hear that you are progressing as well too. I think something in our 'massive counterattack' of all the stuff we have used and done was worth it to experience the relief of being back to normal....curezone was really helpful and a life raft when things were really bad....the support and helpful and caregiven advise was priceless. It saddens me to think that there are people who will contract this 'affliction' in the future, but I am glad that we have had a forum to post to that may offer support and helpful ideas in combating the problem for them to refer to. This really is a lonely affliction.

Rest up my friend and continue to get better and power on. Set your goals and see them be fulfilled...sending you all good vibes....

Your friend
Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.738 sec, (2)