CureZone   Log On   Join
Can anyone recommend a good Colon Cleansing Product?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
BetterWorld Views: 3,848
Published: 15 years ago

Can anyone recommend a good Colon Cleansing Product?

Hi everyone. I recently did the Colonix colon cleansing program and I wasn't very impressed with it. It made me feel sick. I started at the beginning of this year, and I managed to finish my 30 day supply, and refunded the rest of it.

It gave me bad headaches for the first three weeks. That wasn't a big deal to me, becuase I'll get the occasional migraine, which are much worse then any headache Colonix gave me. The real issue was that it made me really, really constipated, accompanied with severe stomach cramps. At it's worse, I got to the point where I was only having one bowel movement a week. I drank more then the recommended water adn even called Dr. Natura. They gave me some really good advice (increase water and decrease fiber and increase steeping-time of Kleritea), but it never really helped. So they refunded my money.

I spoke with my doctor and he told me that since I was so constipated, that I need to quit the colonix program immediately. (for the record, he's really good about alternative medicines and non-FDA approved stuff. He's given me lots and lots of advice about different companies and ingriedents within each product)

With all that said, I'm still interested in the detoxification process. But I don't know much about it. I went with Colonix because EVERYONE was going with Colonix. I'm glad I tried it, because now I know what I don't want from a detox product.

Other than the Colonix, can anyone recommend a good detox or colon cleansing supplement or program for me? One that won't make me constipated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)