CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TO Steve or anyone: Mild Silver Protein or Colloidal Silver

Healme Views: 4,730
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 85,029

Re: TO Steve or anyone: Mild Silver Protein or Colloidal Silver

I don't know anything about this but want to try it. I wanted to use it for my sick self and my sick cat. When you buy the silver puppy do you get all the directions on how to use this. How would you get 10ppm. Reason I ask is because I read pets only need 5-10pmm maximum. Well what is the dosage for a adult and what is the dosage for cats? My cats isn't drinking well so the water thing would be out. She may not make it I would have to give it to her in a syringe or may could mix in wet food but she isn't eating well either. Any suggestions? I got alot of stuff going on too candida, bowel problems , chronic fatigue etc... What dosage and ppm would you recommend. I would like to make my own but how complicated is it. Are there any other things I need to buy or does it all come in the kit together. THanks for any info.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)