CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please tell me what happens in major die-off reaction

sirbob Views: 17,992
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 850,432

Re: Please tell me what happens in major die-off reaction

true katie, although of course its always great to hear of how others remedy themselves :) specially when it does tend to give me more ideas of how to better combat things. I feel as I read how others work to remedy a problem or have some success or total success in something, it lets me get a better perspective and helps me to brainstorm :)

That die-off feeling is surely not fun at all, thats for sure. I was almost going into a bit of a panic lol, cause I was feeling i could faint as well. though the faintish feeling probably was due to not enough nutrients that day, I mean i noticed when i lack or don't have any folic acid in me and/or iron, I get tired fast or feel sleepy too often during or after doing some remedies, like an unhealthy feeling or tired. the kind that makes you unsure if you'll wake from it. so i usually fight to stay awake til the feelings gone, and well last time i took cereal something with the least amount of sugar, and though i added milk. it helped, i admit, even though i'm sure its not something suggested when detoxing or anything :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)