CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: C1 & C2

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
healing naturally Views: 12,711
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 849,896

Re: C1 & C2

I don't have lot a lot more to tell about C-1 & C-2. I was being taught by a massage therapist who used a lot of hydrotherapy in his practice. He had John Harvey Kellogg, MD 's books on "Rational Hydrotherapy" (that's the title). He got a lot of his information from those books, but not all. He told me that it had been his personal experience & observation on himself and then with clients that whenever the upper cervical vertebrae went out of alignment that it was always connected with toxins/ toxic load. He said that he had found that the H/C fomentations over the liver & kidneys took care of the toxin problem and then the vertebrae went back into alignment on their own!

Several weekends ago I developed a muscle spasm in my neck (it was on a Friday evening). I tried hot & cold over the muscle. It had almost no effect which shocked me. I need to mention that I had been on Lugol's several weeks and was up to 4 drops twice a day. Anyway, I went to bed. Saturday morning I couldn't even turn over in bed without reaching my hand up and supporting my neck. I made it out of bed and took a couple of steps and I guess I moved my head a little. The level of pain with the spasm went off the scale, dropping me to the floor! For those that are familar with anatomy, I think the muscle was the left splenius capitis. Anyway, I knew I had to do something. Then I remembered about the liver/kidney foments for the upper cervical vertebrae and even though this was a muscle (a very loud muscle) and not a vertebrae, I decided to try it. The pain reduced while I was doing the foments. It wasn't gone as the muscle was very sore once it wasn't in spasm anymore. But, it was a very liveable level of discomfort and over the course of the day, the soreness resolved. By bedtime that evening I was back to normal.

So, I am pondering a new theory that just maybe, except for accidents like whiplash injuries, your average run-of-the-mill needing to go to the chiropractor might just as easily be solved with H/C foments over the liver/kidneys. I don't know yet, but... I have now had 2 separate events (the muscle spasm and the lower cervical vertebrae episode) that have responded to the H/C foments. Whether the foments will always work has yet to be explored. Whether they will do anything at all for say a herniated disc or the likes? Maybe not. But I think for the usually 'oh I tweaked my back, gotta go see the chiropractor' I think I am going to experiment some more with the foments and see just what they will work for. Especially since I am clearly still detoxing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)