CureZone   Log On   Join
has anyone tried this?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
sirbob Views: 2,577
Published: 13 years ago

has anyone tried this?

Coenzyme Q10 - in a one time high dose will kill most tapeworms.
I did as followed, although I relize alot of times when sites or books mention remedies quite a few times I see their for pets, even though humans can get such parasites/worms. Though does this mean the treatment wouldn't work? I have heard that dogs have similar effects to things as humans do.. anyone wish to discuss this and or many remedies that have worked for you?

I've tried the coenzyme remedy of 3000mgs or a lil more. Tt mostly made me nauseated, i felt as if i may of gone overboard, and felt as if i overdosed, thus taking some milk with cereal as my last resort and it helped. At night there was some gurgling and in the morning cleared myself up just to say. Didn't seem to find any worm or anything though. In any case, I also did a olive Oil Enema that night since my colon seemed swollen from the whole pineapple i ate that day.

btw, i know i keep asking this, but is a protein drink not suggested when workin on killing parasites?(when on a parasite cleanse)

I haven't done taken any protein drinks, and have mostly stuck to what i heard helps kill parasites. Though I do wonder what others diets have been when on parasite cleanse. Ones like the 3 herb cleanse, etc.

I also heard stuff about Colloidal Silver , although I never dare touched that, I heard that some of that is good against various parasites, bacteria, and viruses. *Supposedly* although it does have its drawbacks such as, the ingestion of Colloidal Silver in large quantities or over a long period of time carries a high risk of argyria, a condition in which the skin turns permanently blue-gray.

anywho, hope to learn more about all this considering I'm looking into the best ways to sort of kill the parasite(s) as they were playing my colon like a drum and biting me or something (felt some quick pains and felt less tired for the moment i hit pineapple and herbs hard(as well as having fresh lemon juice with cheyenne pepper and 1/2 to 1 cup of water *cheyenne pepper not taken every day, only 3 times out of the week and many times less) Its all I've got around til the things i ordered reach my door.

btw hi everyone, i'm new here. lol

best wishes,
sirbob

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)