CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My New Photo

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
sirbob Views: 1,469
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 849,647

Re: My New Photo

Dear glax, I've read your post, and saw the picture. I'm wondering which remedies worked most for you in this case? Were they the same thing I've been reading about? ( Black-Walnut hull, Wormwood , common cloves ) I'm preparing to go on a cleanse, and frankly am a quite a bit worried, though I see so many going on these cleanses. My main concern I guess is to see what comes out of me, and hopefully nothing alive as it is expelled. I really appreciate what you wrote though. I just want you to know that. If you can let me know what herbs, diet, etc worked for you I'd be at least good bit less fearful.

what started all this:
I sort of began detoxing with certain foods and drinks I heart help fight parasites. Although I've just now gotten the set of Black-Walnut hull tincture, Wormwood , and cloves and a few other things are on the way.
Lately its been quite a ride, going from clinic to clinic, and then to the hospital where they claimed i had ibs without even scanning or checking anything. I later began reading on parasites, when i stumbled across the possible symptoms that were similar. I'm pretty sure I have parasites in me considering when I took some of the none supplement products suggested to help fight parasites, such as herbal teas chamomile, fennel, possibly green tea. Other than that I've been eating low to no Sugar products, minus the fresh pineapple i've been eating daily which seems to have lessened some of the effects, like the feel as if someone was stinging or biting me. I take it perhaps they were looking for an outlet of blood that didn't have such a acidic level from the pineapple or something. At night i did a enema, that relieved some of my feeling as if nothings passing by in my colon. infact at night afterwards, i began hearing and feeling some gurgling in the stomach, and in the morning and middle of the night i had some bowel movements, although as far as i know there wasn't anything special in there yet, like a worm or something. I did begin seeing a slight small amount of mucus. sorry if this grosses anyone out. Though the only thing I'm ashamed of is not getting these things out of me, and waiting so long. Hope someone can help give their tips, and explain how exactly they went about their parasite cleanse successfully.

Thank you for your time,
sirbob(its just a name i thought of when registering lol)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)