CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: day 3- meee 2!

on-a-mission Views: 1,235
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 849,157

Re: day 3- meee 2!

hi chels,

i actually had a juice today too, i went shopping and was absolutely starving and i also felt very weak....so instead of just throwing the towel in, i decided to move to juice a day earlier than planned. we have an excellent juice 5 bar in my nearest town so i had a regular blood blurst which contains beetroot, spinach, carrot, Celery and apple....it was totally scrumptious, but i was satiated so didn't feel the need for more even though the glutton in me coulda gone back lol!
i've felt okay today, not too bad at all, i've not cried and managed to keep my temper so those are two positives....and i'm still fasting, which is amazing :)
i'm like you in wishing that the days would go faster but it's because i'm quite impatient for a good weightloss, i've had 5 lbs in 2 days and am very satisfied with that but now i've gotten the bit between my teeth i just wanna get to my goal weight....like NOW lol!

on-a-mission

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)