CureZone   Log On   Join
day 3

on-a-mission Views: 1,629
Published: 14 years ago

day 3

hi,

this is my third day on water only, i woke up this morning feeling alot better than i did yesterday...i felt terrible yesterday, i was an emotional wreck. i've just split up with my b/f and spent the day howling, on top of this i had my period and 3 children to contend with. all in all, not one of my better days.
i cat-napped alot of the day on the settee (my kids are 6,9 and 17 so it's not like they're babies or toddlers and i'm leaving them to fend for themselves btw) and i prayed soooooooo much for help to get me through yesterday. i couldn't really focus on much else except getting through yesterday and being able to go to bed last night. thankfully i slept like a baby, i had a bad night's sleep the night before but i had drunk a good amount of water towards the end of the day and was up all night to pee. yesterday i made a conscious effort to drink the bulk of my water earlier on in the day...i managed over 2 and 1/2 litres yesterday and today i woke up feeling tons better. usually i wake up and just wanna pull the covers over my head and go back to sleep but there was none of that today. i can't say i bounced out of bed full of energy but i certainly felt more awake than i have done in a while...minus the usual a.m. headache i wake up with too which was great. i just felt more clear-headed and like i had less brain fog which was a welcome change.
anyway onto day 3, i hope i'm over the worst for now but there's always that old adage "don't speak too soon" lol!

on-a-mission

S.W 190
C.W. 185
G.W. 150

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)