CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Easier Way to flush everything out of your liver - Egg yolks and Lime Juice and Oil.

Charly Views: 141,540
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,601

Re: Easier Way to flush everything out of your liver - Egg yolks and Lime Juice and Oil.

I have also posted about a simpler, gentle proceedure that I have used many times. No nausea, vomiting, feeling of fatigue and it works. If you are interested it is at:
Re: Can U describe the recipe of LF? n/m at Liver Flush Support Forum

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=182920

I read all of the above messages before trying this proceedure and figured it couldn't hurt using all natural ingredients. I have done it a few times a week for about 6 weeks.

The first few times I passed stuff. Not sure what all, but unusual stuff. Some 'fuzz balls' - a parasite... never saw these before and I have done a lot for parasite purging. Oh, and I got what looked like liver flukes.

I have contined to do it for a few reasons...

When I do it first thing in the morning, I have no appetite for a few hours.

I like the way it makes my skin feel... moistured and smoother, and it's true... more tanned looking. I have gotten many favorable comments on my appearance lately, so maybe it does make one more attractive.

I have tons of energy. I do a lot of other things for this, but I believe this helps too.

I would recommend it to anyone thinking about it, as it seems to do only good. I won't quit doing my regular liver flushes, but think it's a good maintaince and alternative protocol.

(I always clean the outside of the eggs throughly... any bacteria would come from the outside of the egg when it's cracked open.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.875 sec, (1)