CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: well finally got round to fasting :)

on-a-mission Views: 993
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 848,114

Re: well finally got round to fasting :)

hi,

thanks for the messages of support, they really cheered me up this morning. i didn't sleep well (started my period through the night, which didn't help!), got up feeling like sh*t (you can tell how cheesed off i am cause i never usually use bad language lol!) but after checking into the forum i do feel better :)
i drank about 2 and a 1/2 litres of water yesterday and had some Iodine drops on my skin but nothing else. i find it really hard to get just one drop of Iodine onto my skin, i usually have it runnning all over :)
i may drink some herbal tea or dandelion coffee later if i get the shivers, at the moment i'm sweating but i usually do so due to my t.o.m.
i'm planning on going 30 days, i'm on water just now but i know i'll switch to juice as it's an impossibilty for me to Water Fast while working (i work as a gardener).
i weighed in this morning at 187 lbs so i figure i musta been 190 lbs yesterday as i usually lose 3lbs on my first day on water, also i will have weighed heavier yesterday as my period was due...anyway i'm estimating that my starting weight was 190 so i'll go from there. i'd absolutely love to get down to 150 in 30 days but i know that's a huge amount to lose so for now i'm gonna try and set my weightloss goal to one side and focus on going 30 days :)
i'll keep watching for the progress of you other two fasters that started yesterday, it'll be nice to buddy up and support each other :)

on-a-mission

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)