CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: colloidal silver in the eyes

trapper/kcmo Views: 8,181
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 84,803

Re: colloidal silver in the eyes

... would have found that this is a resource for thousands of people who never post but are looking for answers to their health questions. you are the one who brought this procedure up and, whether you care or not, there may be others who do. comfort may not be a primary concern to me, but it certainly is to others. i didnt think mixing salt with CS was safe, so safety over comfort makes sense. you have said otherwise and i need some clarification.

i understand your frustration, but when posting here, both questions and answers, but especially answers, these other readers should be kept in mind. and in this light, those that are seeking health answers need positives, not negatives in their lives. this is why debating in Support Forums is not allowed. this is also why personal attacks are not allowed even in the Debate Forums . perhaps you should go back and read the curezone rules and mission before a moderator has to do it.

i really dont know where to begin with your answer. anyone who has studied health for very long knows that what happens in the lab and what happens clinically(in the body) are two entirely different things. in fact, this is one of the arguements used by the allopaths to discredit CS, saying yes it kills bacteria in a petri dish but this doesnt mean the same action will take place in the body.

i asked you for another reference besides your own say so about this being done. i also asked if you had done it yourself. you answered the latter but not the former. the first question is the more important question because who knows what you are doing to yourself, how long you have been doing this, etc. you seem to like to make assumptions. this makes you a kindred spirit of mine because i tend to be a little more cavalier than most, but there are plenty of people who are much more cautious. as i have said earlier, the idea here is to make alternative modalities that work available to people, not scare them away.

i really do appreciate your technical knowledge and it can be a real boon to this board. just realize that this is not a yahoo group or a board full of egotistical techies. these are just plain folk here who need answers and who are willing to seek those answers and share them with others when they find them. the only competition you should find here is in the Debate Forums , and most of those have been removed to another site with a different domain just so this website remains upbeat for those who are sick.

if you got a link, i am still interested.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (2)