CureZone   Log On   Join
well finally got round to fasting :)

on-a-mission Views: 1,113
Published: 14 years ago

well finally got round to fasting :)

hi,

i've been putting off fasting for the past few months, starting then giving up but today i've decided to start. i got up this morning and didn't weigh in as i had no intention of starting, i had a cup of earl grey tea with a dash of milk and then decided to ring my b/f as i needed to talk to him about some "stuff". mainly his total ability to procrastinate which pisses me off majorly, probably because i suffer from the same infliction lol!
anyway the top and bottom of it was that someway through the phone call we both just decided to call it a day by mutual agreement. i'm sad about it cause i do love him but kinda am pretty sure deep down that i'd find it difficult to live with him if we married.
i don't feel much like eating just now so have decided to call this day (sunday) my first day, i feel like a new start and a good clean out so am not going to waste this opportunity which has presented itself, albeit uninvited, but it's here nevertheless so i may as well use it to my advantage. will post my stats tomorrow and let you all know how my first day went...funny how food takes a back seat to a broken heart, the physical discomfort from fasting pails into insignificance when you feel the emotional pain of a break-up :(
sorry if i sound maudling but maybe it's the kick-start i need to sort my life out, i hope i feel better tomorrow :)

regards
on-a-mission

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)