CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Purity and product question

Yakumo Views: 3,876
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 84,709

Re: Purity and product question

Haha. I don't think Moses knew plasma phsyics. God did it.

True Colloidal Silver might actually have application. I will talk to my ex-supervisor about it. for example, if you could make a batch of ionic silver and then get rid of the net electrical charge on the ions, that should do it (much easier said than done, I know :-D ). Or maybe some kind of electrical process. So you start off with, e.g. SilverHydride and react with ozone or something to get silver + H20. I'm afraid I'm no chemist, just an engineer so yeah, anyone with knowledge on the subject don't give me a hard time about my unscientific ramblings. But I know people who know. It might be real fun to try. Then of course, I'd need a microbiologist (fortunately I know one..) to help me test whether or not it kills bugs. Then you need to give it to some animals injected with disease to test its efficacy in vitro.

Then I still have a zillion other things to do... Make money, build zappers and rife machines, etc. etc.
The day sure is short

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.109 sec, (1)