CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i can recommend you the selenitt-lugols coctail

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Ladislao Views: 1,402
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 845,635

Re: i can recommend you the selenitt-lugols coctail

you're impressing me about your warrior diet.

i did it two years a ago for two three months, had good energy and was not hungry, but i had a busy day and it was easy not to think of food. Now i can not do that, but i relax about it and enjoy the food i eat these days. i would like however to feel content, in need of nothing.

i hear you mentioning flaxseed oil, read yesterday it is good for sleeping even, never tried this oil myself. Epson i like, but sometime i drink it and the taste is not agreeing with me, hard to immagine it ever will.

as you have a broad base of knowledge, in my view, do you know of Schaubergers way to vitalise water? perhaps there are many people who have found other ways to acheive the same, i'm starting with him as he's quite an impressive character to me. Autodidact and perceptant of nature soil and water.

As you are simplistic, perhaps you've found ways to treat your water. I read with eagerness your ways of charging it with magnets, i try it out myself these days, having both pluss and minus water and tasting to find a difference.

i have water from a drilled source 40 meter below and next to the house, (there is also and old well which i could try out, but its a bit away from the house). the drilled water does not taste so good to me, i seldom feel like drinking it. strange cause i thought it should be good. perhaps the thing is that it is being pumped up and pressurized, the pump making a constant humming, which is audible annoying in the basement and perhaps affecting the water in a unfavorable way. i now leave water in open jars in the kitchen, immersing crystals and stones. i read about the joe cell that water left standing would accumulate orgone. before reading this, it was my cat who showed me the better taste of standing water by preferring old water to fresh, even if it was a teflon container contra a glass one.

i know you keep your water in pails in the garden, good for charging in the sun i guess. do you feel the difference when you use this water?

the little i read on Scahuberger facinates me, he says we now in our society solely use the destructive, explosive energiforce, combustion, which disintegrate and wear down enviroment. whereas he utilised the implosive, vortex, vital energy, the one making tings grow. difficult for me to immaging, it's like running a vehicle with this energy and have flowers grow in your trail. would be nice

i will follow this up when i have something to say, in the water or energy forum.

nice talking with you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.188 sec, (2)