CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cured?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
cherokee_girl Views: 3,565
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 844,158

Re: Cured?

It is really interesting and useful to read all the responses in here,and i have benefited a lot from it!
Although there is one thing I am now becoming more and more sure of:
until you count down with the ORIGINAL cause of Candida, you wonīt get 100% cured ever!
Iīm 1000% sure that the reason why my system developed this state was the sressy way of life i have had... i have changed a lot of things by now,but i know there is such a long way to fix my life completely and now i know that i wont get healthy before i feel my life is back on track (tho im not sure it has ever been on track).

/Just in a nutshell: i am from Hungary, iīve started and quit 2 universities so far cos i didnt find them interesting enough and worthy to finish,i suffered a lot while attending them,travelled a lot,had VERY little free time, i did it mostly cos my parents wanted me to have a degree,regardless what i really wanted to do, my economy sucked,living in that country sucked,there was a lot of sh1t going on in my family etc etc etc!!! now i have moved to Sweden,currently living together with my bf,but atm i have no job,i need to learn more Swedish to start a school i really want to take, part of my family really didnt like me to move here...and so on.That is atm even if im on the way to make my dreams come true, i still have some stress factors to deal with. So I guess only when i am finally calm enough, will i make any bigger improvement regarding my health issues.../

Iīm telling this here,cos i believe one should consider what is going on in their life beside all the attempt to eat more healthy...
Hope you understood more or less what i was trying to say.

And btw i am so thankful for all the info i have found here.
Another bad thing is that in Europe you cant buy lotsa things you need to complete your diet (like Stevia or Bentonite clay for a Colon Cleanse or a good zapper,just to give some examples... and to ship them from the US or the UK costs an arm and a leg actually... :/ )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.703 sec, (1)