CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: selling CS

cromero Views: 967
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 84,530

Re: selling CS

I would be willing to give some, no problem. The only thing is having the containers for it. I currently have wine bottles that I am storing it in. Man we go through 1 a week. I have been trying to give it to as many friends and family as I can. But they are a little weird about it,(as I was before I started taking it) and realized how great it is. My hubby just got over the flu in a day and a half when other people we know of with the same thing a re fighting it for a week and a half. He called in sick Mon, went snowboarding Wed morning. Pretty killer stuff. Let me know how I can help. I can generate 32 ounces at a time, every 5 hours or so. I am currently selling it on my website along with some homemade bath and body products I am making....I can only sell the wine bottle size, and I think I will lower the price even more...........

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.203 sec, (1)