CureZone   Log On   Join
basta iodide, ending KI trial

Ladislao Views: 1,590
Published: 14 years ago

basta iodide, ending KI trial

idea was to do potassium iodie for one week, now stoopin it at day five, due to hairloss, hairloss began at day three. I expect hairloss to stop now that i do Lugols again.

I did it to see the difference from my results with Lugols, and have taken a very small pinch each day of KI, the weight of the dose i could not guess.

Seems it does not do the trick for me, unless there are other factor playing in.
I've been thinking lately how Iodine binds with other minerals, and a large portion of th Lugols taken gets flushed out, could it be then i'm running low on other minerals?

Now today, beginning my Lugols again, i put a dropper in a glass of water containing a large piece of selenitt, a crystal selenium stone, shortly thereafter black particles were formed on the stone and in the water. like this i recon, i'm sure i get the selenium i need. all the free Iodine gets to bond with selenium ensuring a balanced portion of each. the taste of Iodine was diminished alot. next time i'll wait longer to see if all taste and color goes away. i also add acv to the mix at the end.

i've been thinking of another way too to 'detox' iodine, saturating it with free electrodes, but i think i need a high voltage of A/C current to do this, putting the negative electrod in the water containing iodine. A 12 volt car battery seemed to make no change even if left over the nigh.

anyway, as selenium proves so essential to the thyroid and glandular system, the lugols and the crystal selenitt seems a good match.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.484 sec, (1)