CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida blood test shows Acute Infection-Help!

Jhan Views: 1,529
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 845,024

Re: Candida blood test shows Acute Infection-Help!

Candida is ALL about how toxic your body IS and.. as long as toxins are passing by your blood to get expelled out, you WILL have candida. Fungus grows on toxic waste.

To me it is not so alarming. You know where you stand. Your body is EFFECTIVELY getting rid of toxins it is just a matter of keeping at it. Your metabolism can only get rid of a bit of toxic waste at a time. Otherwise the blood cells will expode and you will die. So healing candida is a long term goal.

Your main concern seems to be regarding weight loss. Ask you Doc to get your thyroid checked and treat it so your defense system works better. Weight loss is due to a- poor assimilation (poor liver function - dirty bowels, which you seem to have addressed)
b- thyroid malfunction

You do take antioxydants dont you?:
//www.curezone.org/blogs/m.asp?f=308&i=16

I would ask my doctor for Nystatin over Diflucan (not from experience I personally only used natural antifungals: GSE, garlicg and oregano Oil) but from the feed backs here Nystatin seems to work better than Diflucan.

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)